Jan Suchna Rajasthan website portal: available schemes, online service, application process and benefits जन सूचना पोर्टल राजस्थान at https://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in/
Jan Suchna Portal
It’s incredible how Rajasthan state residents can access thousands of Government services and scheme under one platform. The Rajasthan state Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot launched the Jan Suchna portal to accommodate all schemes and services in the state. Jan Suchna website is highly developed by the Information and Technology department in Rajasthan state. It holds 56 schemes from 30 departments. Residents can also access information about the 154 scheme launched in the state.The process is accessible through the Jan Suchna website portal https://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in/.
Rajasthan citizens can apply for various schemes directly from the portal. However, one needs to read the eligibility criteria before applying for any scheme. The portal offers application status, the application process, registration process and more.
Services Provided Jan Suchna Portal
The Jan Suchna portal contains 18 departments that offer information on various schemes and services.
- Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
- Rural and Panchayati Raj Department.
- Department of Elementary and secondary education
- Department of Labor and Employment.
- Food and Geology Department.
- Revenue Department
- Medical Health and Family Welfare Department.
- Department of food and civil supplies
- Cooperative Department.
- Department of energy
- Administrative reforms department
- Information Technology and Communication Department.
Benefits of Jan Suchna Rajasthan Portal
- The portal contains corrective information about various schemes.
- It’s open to all citizens regardless of their economic status.
- Rajasthan residents can access various government incentives without visiting government offices.
- It helps save time and resources for portal users.
- The information is more detailed, thus helping applicants apply for the scheme using the correct information.
- It reduces corruption cases in the state.
How to Conduct Jan Suchna Online Application Process
- Go to the Jan Suchna website page through the link https://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in/
- On the homepage, select schemes followed by the services option.
- Click on the service you wish to gain information.
- Next, fill the application form with mandatory details as requested.
- Recheck the details and click submit button.
- The system will process the information and provide feedback.
How to Check Jan Suchna Application Status
- Open the Jan Suchna website page.
- Click the “Rohgar scheme” option to open the Jan Suchna Rajasthan employment page on the menu.
- The applicant can avail of the employment allowance application status.
How to Fill a Complaint Registration Form
- Navigate to the Jan Suchna portal.
- The page will display two options “files and complaint or problem.”
- Click on “file a complaint.”
- Next, fill the complaint registration form with valid information.
- Enter your contact details and upload proof documents
- Recheck the information and click submit button.
How to Download The Jan Suchna Mobile Application
- Open Google play store or App store.
- Next, enter Jan Suchna on the search bar and click on the first results.
- Select the download button and install the app on your device.
- Open the app to access the government schemes on the page.
- Can I avail Jan Suchna portal if I am not a Rajasthan citizen?
No, the Jan Suchna portal is designed for Rajasthan residents. They can avail various government schemes and services. People from other states cannot log in or apply for the schemes.