State Bank Credit Cards for Airport Lounge Access 2023. SBI Credit Card for Free Airport Lounge Access list 2023 full detailed at sbicard.com
SBI Credit Card for Free Airport Lounge Access
The majority of SBI bank credit cards offer complimentary lounge access to credit cardholders. The privilege is extended to both domestic and international airports. This provided SBI customer variety services such as Priority Pass Program, club Vistara, Visa lounge access program, and lounge access inside and outside India. There are many SBI credit cards providing airport lounge access, such as:
|SBI Elite card|
|SBI Elide Advantage|
|The Doctor’s SBI credit card is associated with IMA.|
|Doctor’s SBI card.|
|Yatra SBI credit card|
|Air India SBI Signature credit card.|
|Air India SBI platinum credit card|
|Karnataka Bank SBI platinum credit card.|
|South Indian Bank SBI platinum credit card|
|LVB SBI platinum card.|
|BOM-SBI platinum credit card|
|OBC SBI platinum|
|KVB SBI platinum|
|KVB SBI signature credit card.|
These are some of the SBI credit cards with the airport lounge access facility.In this article, we define some of the SBI credit cards with airport lounge access benefits.
SBI Card ELITE
The SBI card ELITE offers domestic and international lounge programs.Theuser can also enjoy complimentary club Vistara and other services.
International lounge program for SBI card ELITE
- The complimentary membership priority program is worth $99.
- The user can get more than 1000 airport lounges anywhere.
- The card provides 6 free airport lounge visits every year.After the free visit is done, one can pay $27 for every visit.
- The card only works for the primary cardholder.
- SBI card ELITE is only valid for two years.
Domestic lounge program
- The user needs to access the service through Visa or Master card.
- SBI Elite cardholder holders will get two lounge visits per quarter year.
SBI card ELITE advantage
- The card benefits the primary owner only.
- The cardholder gets 6 complimentary airport lounges for international airports.
- SBI Advantage ELITE card is valid for 2 years.
Domestic lounge services
- The card is associated with Visa and Master Card for all domestic programs.
- To check card validity, one requires Rs. 25 for charges.
- SBI ELITE Advantage credit allows users to eat, drink and enjoy other services at the lounge.
- A complimentary club Vistara silver membership.
- The service is provided to the cardholder only.
Doctor’s SBI card with IMA
SBI credit card users can enjoy the following international and domestic privileges.
- Complimentary membership and open-to-priority pass programs worth $99.
- The applicant cab gets access to more than 1000 lounges globally.
- The Doctor’s SBI card provided four free airport lounge visits every year for international visits. One can request two free visits per quarterly year.
- The benefits are available to cardholders only.
Domestic lounge program
- The SBI Doctor’s with IMA is sponsored by Master Card or Visa card.
- The user has 8-free domestic lounge access within India.
- The applicant can enjoya snack, food, tea, and other services at any domestic lounge.
SBI Prime Card
- The Prime card provides users with 4 complimentary lounge visits per year. Individuals can use two free visits per quarter.
- The SBI credit card allows for 8 free lounge access under the Visa/Master card program.
- There is complimentary club Vistara benefits with one lounge access and an upgraded voucher for the cardholder.
- The SBI Prime Advantage provides the user with four free lounge access internationally.The visits are capped to two visits per quarter.
- The offer is available using the Visa/Master card program to receive 8-free domestic lounges access inside India.
The majority of the cards offer similar airport lounge access benefits. They are toilers to suit primary cardholders.
Required Documents for SBI Airport Lounge access Credit Card Application
To apply for any SBI credit cards with lounge access at the SBI branch or online platform.
- Income proof documents such as payslip, IT return document, Form 16, etc.
- Address proof: utility bills, property tax payment slip, registration of property document, Aadhaar card, and more
- Identity proof documents
- PAN card
- Passport size photo
- Bank statement
For more information visit this link https://www.sbicard.com